Kaulig Giving Criteria
This set of criteria and the application process applies to requests for support from the Kaulig Family, Kaulig Companies (or one of its entities), or employees (volunteers). Applicants must be a 501c3 organization. Non-profit organizations that serve children or those dealing with significant medical issues are important to us. It is also a priority to support educational and healthcare institutions and non-profit organizations having a positive impact on the local community. However, other causes may be considered, but the mission must be a part of one of the following categories:
- Local Community (Hudson | Akron)
- Regional Community (Northeast Ohio)
- Your request should be received at least 60 days in advance of the funds being needed.
- Your request should not be more than 25% of the overall fundraising goal.
- Including an attachment of your event marketing materials is recommended.
- Upon completion, forward your request to Stacey Langal, Executive Director, at email@example.com.