3 simple things Ohioans can do this week to help stay informed about the coronavirus
If you are an Ohioan, these are 3 simple things you can do to stay informed about the coronavirus:
- Make sure and read the Ohio Stay at Home Order
- The Stay at Home Order includes exemptions for human services organizations.
2. Utilize resources that help with “working remotely”
- Here are several resources to make your remote work more enjoyable, productive and effective.
3. Watch Governor DeWine give a daily press briefing.
- Tune in everyday at 2pm for these informative updates